Survivors of Volcano Island is Inspired By The Popular TV Reality Series ‘Survivor’, This Exciting “Team Spirited” Island Adventure Has it All!
- With the original sound track from the Survivor TV series booming over the crashing waves, and donning their brightly colored bandanas, rival tribes enter the event arena.
- Once assembled at their colorfully flagged staging areas, tribes will be paired off, and begin competing against one another in a series of high energy Hawaiian games and island challenges!
- As the games and challenges get underway, preselected Tribe architects and construction specialists will choose from a variety of rain forest bamboo and additional building materials, which they will soon transform into their most unique & original village home.
- Utilizing various floatation devices and bamboo, seafaring builders will begin designing and constructing a funky Ocean Racing Raft.
- These Ocean worthy rafts will soon be tested, as opposing tribes race against one another in a paddle to paddle ocean battle of skill and strength!
Additional Event Activities:
- Adorn, costume and body paint a tribal princess or warrior in preparation for the “Wild & Wacky” ceremonial village beauty pageant
- Conch Shell Blowing Contest, Jaws Relay Race, Muu Muu Madness Hula Competition, Tribal Chant-Off, and The Ceremonial Awards Presentation