Maui Wowie Road Rally & Big Island’s “Lava Java Road Rally”
An Exciting, Competitive and Fun Way to Discover Hawaii’s Hidden Beauty, While Building Team Spirit and Camaraderie!
- With up-tempo road music booming over the buzz of the highly energized participants, teams of four to each convertible prepare to depart their resort’s vehicle staging area.
- With the start flags a wavin’, and upon reaching the roadway, their tricky limerick clues, if interpreted correctly, along with enhanced island map, will lead the competitive teams to their mystery rally checkpoints.
- Upon arriving at each location, teams must search out a Quirky island character, who will give them a challenge to successfully complete in order to continue along the rally trail.
- In addition to their performance, teams must take a “Wild & Wacky” Fun Photo of their group acting out a specific situation as called for in their rally instructions. The more Outrageous the photo, the higher their scores will climb.
- Before departing each of the checkpoint locations, teams should search the surrounding area for the rare, point gathering “Golden Coconuts,“ and if found, carry them off!
- As teams cross over the finish line, all found golden treasures, checkpoint challenge scores, answers to Hawaiian Trivia questions, and creative photos are handed to the rally judges as they begin to tally the scores.
- Once completed, and at a predetermined time and location, First thru Fifth Place teams will be announced and presented with their handsome company logo awards medals.