Give Back To Our Island Food Banks!
- Teams compete against one another in a series of skillful Hawaiian games and exciting island challenges!
- As the FUN and games get underway, team leaders will choose four of their most creative architects and building specialists, who will soon design and can-struct a most unique and original form of Food Art.
- With cartons, boxes and cans of non-perishable food items stashed at each team’s flagged working stations, the CanStruction crews begin putting their artistic talents to the test. (colorful paints and brushes are available to further enhance the works of nourishing food art.
- With games and art projects now completed, a colorful character from each team is interviewed by the event official, as he or she cleverly pitches their team’s unique artwork.
- Games, Challenges and CanStruction scores are now tallied by the judges, and based upon their team’s ranking, handsome company logo Awards medals will be presented to the highest scoring teams.